NewBeetle.org Forums banner

Would adding a wheel section to the marketplace be helpful to you?

• yes

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • no

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • don't care

Votes: 2 14.3%
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
would it be possible to add a wheels section to the marketplace so it is easier to find them rather than searching through the parts section

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
I don't think we can break out each and every item that would go up for sale... but I'll be glad to help you out. If you go to the forum's listing; on the line where it says "Threads in Forum : Parts and Accessories" ... on the right side there should be a 'Search this Forum' button. That'll limit the search to this little section, and if you're looking for wheels, you can just type in 'wheel' and it'll find'em.

noR

·
DIESL PWR
354 Posts
If there were a way to "tag" the item into a category, then filter the forum by category, that would accomplish the same thing in a rather elegant way.

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
Oh it's a good idea, sorry didn't mean to knock it. I guess we'll have to watch the classifieds and see how busy they really are to see about seperating it out.

·
big poster turned lurker.
9,487 Posts
I dont think that a seperate wheel section is necessary. The vortex is HUGE, they deal with all years and modes so, they have like a million more people than we do.
I think that if we start seperating the parts section, the sub-sections would post so slowly. I think that if you are the type of person that only gets on the org like once a week or every other week, yeah there's alot of new stuff added to that section, but a good amount of the stuff in there either sits for weeks, or is sold within hours.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts