NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,319 Posts
Thats like asking, what is the best topping on a Pizza. Some people like pepperoni, some like just cheese, others want everything under the sun. It's a matter of personal taste.

The question is, what do you think looks best on the NBC? When you answer that question then you will know.

Let us know what you decide and post pics. :)

Tom aka Fowvay

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
I vote for "These Wheels, Whatever They Are Called". :lol:

(Of course, I love others, too..... :D )

Attachments

·
Premium Member
756 Posts
I really like the ones on Kermit... but like Fawvay said, it's a very subjective thing. I like the "spokey" look of these... making them look very open. Others like a "beefy" looking wheel that looks heavier and more solid. People have told me they love my wheels... others have said they absolutely hate my wheels.

Just find the wheels you like, and don't give it another thought ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fowvay said:
Thats like asking, what is the best topping on a Pizza. Some people like pepperoni, some like just cheese, others want everything under the sun. It's a matter of personal taste.

The question is, what do you think looks best on the NBC? When you answer that question then you will know.

Let us know what you decide and post pics. :)

Tom aka Fowvay
Let me rephrase the question. I actually like 18" wheels but am worried that they are too big and too out-of-proportion. Can anyone give me some suggestion or post pictures with 18" wheels?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Cirric said:
Started with standard alloys and juts fitted the Deltas...[/QUOTE]

Are these OEM 18"? On the website there is one OEM 18" called Arietta. Anyone got pictures?

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
They're on the plain side, but I like Mrs. Bear's wheels

Spooky's wheels are pretty cool.

They're kind of unique because they were the only year these were offered on the verts.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts