NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
131,000 miles!
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just bought a new front lower grille for my silver beetle. i havent seen it yet, but im told it is blue. i want to buff down the color on the grille and repaint it pink or something cause theres no way i can match it to the exact silver of my car unless i take it to the dealer or something, pink is my fav color so i thought what the hell, give my beetle some character.. where can i get some auto paint or spray that would be good for the plastic grille? does autozone have it? or do i have to go somewhere else.

·
131,000 miles!
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
131,000 miles!
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How about the Special Pink Barbie Edition:

Only 13 I believe were produced of this special Barbie Anniversary by VW in Mexico.

About the VW Beetle Special Editions | New Beetle Barbie
omg i wish i had the money to get my car painted pink!
but if i do get my front bumper painted pink, (i think pink would look better than a blue one which is what i got, but thats my opinion.) i was going to get pink stripes on the side panels at the bottom of the doors and have a pink hello kitty sticker as well, on the door. i might do all this in photoshop to show what my ideas are

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
Sounds interesting. I would be very curious of how that would look. ;) I know I shouldn't admit this but I am a Huge Hello Kitty fan myself. :p There goes my masculinity. ;)

·
131,000 miles!
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
something like this: i just whipped it up in photoshop lol and just a note that is not my beetle, but same color and everything. i dont have good "glamour" shots of my car yet.

·
131,000 miles!
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Beware-Blonde with Beetle
677 Posts
something like this: i just whipped it up in photoshop lol and just a note that is not my beetle, but same color and everything. i dont have good "glamour" shots of my car yet.

VERY VERY cute!!! Can't wait to see it!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts