VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all! Just a couple questions about some hoses.
1. What are the hoses coming out of the oil cooler called, and where can I buy them?
2. What is the hose called that comes out of the bottom side of the air cleaner box? Also, where can I buy it? I can't seem to find any information on these.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts