NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but I've looked around a few times, and I can't find this info -

Where can we send photos we'd like to have evaluated for use on the top page of the org? I have a couple neat pictures of my car I'd like to send in...

·
Premium Member
3,625 Posts
unitool said:
I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but I've looked around a few times, and I can't find this info -

Where can we send photos we'd like to have evaluated for use on the top page of the org? I have a couple neat pictures of my car I'd like to send in...
At the moment we are in the process of having a new homepage written, in which we will make the process of submitting images easier on both the admin side and for those of you who want to be seen on the homepage.

Please stay tuned, in the mean time if you want you can email them to me [email protected]

James

·
Super Moderator
1,131 Posts
Yeah, what James said. I'm not going to go to the hassle of updating the images on the current homepage because there's a good chance the size and template for them will change in the new version. I'm hoping enlist Mr. James to build a nice submission tool so it will all be much simpler. :)

·
big poster turned lurker.
9,487 Posts
Coolness. I havent really had any good shots of my car, but I'm getting better at using a camera. Also I got a really nice one at H2O this weekend. So I'll wait for the submit tool.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts