NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a Nokia 6620. It has no games, no wallpaper, no themes. Anyone know where i can download this stuff for free? I already have the USB cable so thats not a problem.

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
jesse said:
I just got a Nokia 6620. It has no games, no wallpaper, no themes. Anyone know where i can download this stuff for free? I already have the USB cable so thats not a problem.
my guess would be that you'd have to do some research on google, some surfing on limewire or bearshare and get some kind of hacking software. i got some free stuff for my motorola (games, ringtones, pics, etc), but it was a PAIN and took a lot of searching to find. a good cell phone forum can be found here:

www.howardforums.com - then go to the nokia section. i'd advise you to look around first before just asking for free stuff, as most members are highly educated about their phones and don't take kindly to newbies sometimes.

finding free stuff can be hard because a lot of website claiming to have free ringtones and the like really don't. they just lure you into their site and then blast you with pop-ups ads and spyware. do some reading first - check out the forums. it takes some digging, but if you're patient, it will be worth it.

good luck! ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts