VW Beetle Forum banner

Where to get Turbo S Wheel spokes

2K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  patsajak 
#1 ·

is there a manufacture that sells them? or does anyone have a part number so i can get them from a dealership?

See less See more
#2 ·
The only way to buy them new is to buy a complete steering wheel with air bag and that's well over $1000 even discounted 25% from a supplier like parts4vw etc.

The other ways are to find someone that has replaced their TurboS steering wheel with something else or to go to a junk yard.

I bought an entire steering wheel from an org member that installed an R32 steering wheel into his car. Others have found them much in the same way.

It took me 6 years to locate a set. Good luck with your search. :)

#3 ·
I got mine from the classifieds here, he is also a good friend....

#4 ·
Found mine when a Turbo S was at the local junkyard. Almost took the wheels too, but the steering wheel spokes made me pretty happy.

#6 ·
They really make a difference in the interior. So happy I replaced those craptastic spokes! :p Thank you again! :)

#10 ·
I installed mine by myself. In my toolbox, I already had the set of hex keys to use....:p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.