NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
Joined
·
18,312 Posts
Maybe thats because she's hiding from you! :p
 

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
Joined
·
18,312 Posts
looks to me like she's listenin to someone do their "thang" by the port-o-potties.
Thats not fair though...you didnt you use her real pic. You used her avatar.
 

·
Poopship Destroyer
Joined
·
12,736 Posts
CyberGreenBaby said:
looks to me like she's listenin to someone do their "thang" by the port-o-potties.
Thats not fair though...you didnt you use her real pic. You used her avatar.
It's okay Amy. Everyone wants to be like me. G-man can't help it.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CyberGreenBaby said:
looks to me like she's listenin to someone do their "thang" by the port-o-potties.
Thats not fair though...you didnt you use her real pic. You used her avatar.
Well If I used her real pic it wouldn't be very hard to spot her would it. her avitar is what made me think of wheres waldo so I just put the two together.
 

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
Joined
·
18,312 Posts

·
Poopship Destroyer
Joined
·
12,736 Posts
CyberGreenBaby said:
Ahhh ya beat me to it!
I dont think gilligan was around when you created that thread though. Unless he secretly searched and copied and is pretending not to know about it! :goodjob:
Either way it has become relevant again. I'm sure Chris will want to add new venom to the wound. :)
 

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
Joined
·
18,312 Posts
FineExampl said:
Either way it has become relevant again. I'm sure Chris will want to add new venom to the wound. :)
Venom to the wound...grrr :banghead: Ok...pure thoughts. PURE THOUGHTS!

whew...Anywho...yeah I'm sure I can count on him to make me look silly :p
I would have to say the David Hasselhoff and Gary Coleman pic is still my favorite..one of the reasons being that he's in the pic and misery loves comapny :lol: j/k I freakin love that one!!. I'm waiting for him to top that one. :biglaugh:
 

·
Poopship Destroyer
Joined
·
12,736 Posts
CyberGreenBaby said:
Venom to the wound...grrr :banghead: Ok...pure thoughts. PURE THOUGHTS!

whew...Anywho...yeah I'm sure I can count on him to make me look silly :p
I would have to say the David Hasselhoff and Gary Coleman pic is still my favorite. I'm waiting for him to top that one. :bglaugh:
And Tom to put you and Erin together in every pic. :lol:
 

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
Joined
·
18,312 Posts
FineExampl said:
And Tom to put you and Erin together in every pic. :lol:
Yep! That rocked! I love the pic Erin did of Tom stickin his hairy arm in the terlit! :lol:
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
5,310 Posts
I found her I found her!! (before Amy said where she was ;)) Dare I say something....she's next to poop! sorry :p
 

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
Joined
·
18,312 Posts
Mazzzja said:
Phonetically speaking, it will be like yooohooooo, but joehoe is written in Dutch :D .
It's what alot of people say, right?:eek:
People say Yoo hoo about as often as they say toodeloo! :lol:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,877 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I honestly had not planned on her being next to poop or listening to someone dumping, just kinda looked like she was hiding and peeking around the corner. sorry Mazzzja. so is mazzzja pronounced Marcia?
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top