1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
big poster turned lurker.
9,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Which Michael Jackson song are you?

My Results:

Bad

"Well they say the sky's the limit, and to me that's really true. But my friend you have seen nothing, just wait 'til I get through... because I'm bad."

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts

My Results:

Bad

"Well they say the sky's the limit, and to me that's really true. But my friend you have seen nothing, just wait 'til I get through... because I'm bad."

·
Premium Member
2,484 Posts
Man in the Mirror
"I'm Gonna Make A Change, for once in my life. It's gonna feel real good, gonna make a difference, gonna make it right."

John K.

·
Some say............
1,665 Posts

My Results:

Rock With You

"I wanna rock with you (all night). Dance you into day (sunlight). I wanna rock with you (all night). We’re gonna rock the night away"

·
So over it!
8,050 Posts
How funny!

Rock With You

"I wanna rock with you (all night). Dance you into day (sunlight). I wanna rock with you (all night). We’re gonna rock the night away"

·
Premium Member
11,013 Posts
Was there ever any doubt?
Bad

·
2005 NBC owner
68 Posts
url=http://www.youthink.com/quiz.cfm?action=go_detail&sub_action=take&obj_id=1280]Which Michael Jackson song are you?[/url]

My Results:

Man in the Mirror "I`m Gonna Make A Change, for once in my life. It`s gonna feel real good, gonna make a difference, gonna make it right."

·
Can you handle it??
1,673 Posts
Here is my song:

Rock With You "I wanna rock with you (all night). Dance you into day (sunlight). I wanna rock with you (all night). We’re gonna rock the night away"

I really expected BAD or something. It just goes to show you that I am not really as BAD as I think I am sometimes. :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts