NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,013 Posts
I thought someone blocked me out cause i said something wrong. Glad to hear I wasn't the only one to get some work done.
 

·
Where is home ....
Joined
·
11,013 Posts
lnzbug said:
I thought someone blocked me out cause i said something wrong. Glad to hear I wasn't the only one to get some work done.
LOL! Same here.

I browswed other websites yesterday.
 

·
Write it like it's hot!
Joined
·
2,556 Posts
I too thought I had been---banned----

Funny how all us women folk went directly to self blame and guilt!

:rolleyes:

So yeah---a lot of anti climatic clicking was done.
 

·
Good-bye Curby...
Joined
·
8,727 Posts
GINA said:
When the window popped up that said "Forbidden", I thought my job put a restriction on the site :crying:
i thought that, too. i spent my time browsing another forum i'm a part of (for cell phone owners). i missed my org! amy (cybergreenbaby) and i texted for a few mins. about the site being down.

i didn't know where to go...i felt lost...ahhh! i'm glad it's back though. :)
 

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
Joined
·
18,312 Posts
callisto9 said:
i thought that, too. i spent my time browsing another forum i'm a part of (for cell phone owners). i missed my org! amy (cybergreenbaby) and i texted for a few mins. about the site being down.

i didn't know where to go...i felt lost...ahhh! i'm glad it's back though. :)
I figured it was just down only because the other times is was down I got the same error message.

We's all back tugethuh nah! Dont needs to be scareds no mores!!
:grouphug:
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
5,310 Posts
I sat in the corner rocking back and forth sucking my thumb, jumping at every noise I heard.
 

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
Joined
·
18,312 Posts
squeebug said:
I sat in the corner rocking back and forth sucking my thumb, jumping at every noise I heard.
We should all really try to wean ourselves off of the org. this is so not healthy LOL
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,013 Posts
squeebug said:
I sat in the corner rocking back and forth sucking my thumb, jumping at every noise I heard.
:rotfl:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,484 Posts
Hi,

I was sure lost, I check in every day, I even thought I did something wrong!

It sure is a Great place.

John K.:)
 

·
Good-bye Curby...
Joined
·
8,727 Posts
CyberGreenBaby said:
We should all really try to wean ourselves off of the org. this is so not healthy LOL
amy, did you get my message on your machine? from last night?
 

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
Joined
·
18,312 Posts
GINA said:
Are you kidding? This is cracking me up :lol:
Yes! I am kidding! :lol:

I'm probably worse off than most of you. While Brian was in the corner rocking back and forth sucking his thumb and being all jumpy I staring blankly at my screen hitting refresh for 5 hours.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,013 Posts
CyberGreenBaby said:
Yes! I am kidding! :lol:

I'm probably worse off than most of you. While Brian was in the corner rocking back and forth sucking his thumb and being all jumpy I staring blankly at my screen hitting refresh for 5 hours.
:usererr:
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
14,714 Posts
I thought my hubby had come onto the Org while was at work, and gotten me banned! :eek5:

Forbidden? Yikes! :calvin:


I had to spend time at.........the 'tex!!:toilet:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
As soon as I got home, I went over to my own computer and tried logging on. I was almost relieved to know it wasn't just problems at work :shy:

I tried vortex...it just wasn't the same. There were certain members that, I don't know, were a little obnoxious.
 

·
STILL Can't Stop the Rock
Joined
·
336 Posts
I thought it, like everything else in my life, with exception to my beeeeeeeee-yoooooootiful wife, had crashed
 
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Top