VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My wife and I will be there Thursday afternoon. Anyone else coming in on Thursday? Maybe we could all get together and go out to eat or something.

·
My lil fallen Angel <3
1,102 Posts
We will! My husband wants to leave Texas on Wednesday

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Awesome!
Spread the word Ana. Hopefully you Thursday folk can make early bird day something special. Seems like this is becoming a trend. :)

·
My lil fallen Angel <3
1,102 Posts
It just seemed like when we arrived the day of at T.O.D 6 we where late. I don't know of anyone else coming from Texas just my lil family

·
My lil fallen Angel <3
1,102 Posts
We are staying at the same Hotel! I'm sure we will be there later in the afternoon too. We're be in a white GTI since my daughter coming too

·
Registered
71 Posts
We might be there Thursday, haven't got the plans firmed up yet. Kind of depends on what day I get home. Already talked to the Ridge Top and said our room would not be a problem.

·
My lil fallen Angel <3
1,102 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
We'll arrive Thursday - probably midday. Relatively short drive for us (2.5 hrs). We're staying at Sleep Inn.

Later,

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,869 Posts
I'll see your bump and raise you a BUMP!
Think I will wash Chino once we get checked in and what not. Then I'd like to see if I can find a nice steak. I reckon that Nantahala Brewing Company might fit the bill.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
I'll see your bump and raise you a BUMP!
Think I will wash Chino once we get checked in and what not. Then I'd like to see if I can find a nice steak. I reckon that Nantahala Brewing Company might fit the bill.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
We like steak too!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts