NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Older but not Wiser
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have 211 whp and 255 torque. that was last dyno, and i have added some goodies since. i am still a stock k03 sport.

jd

by the way, this is for concrete numbers, not estimated...

·
GENETIX RACING
100 Posts
I Am Guessing With My Mods I Have 195hp And 225 Lbs Of Torque I Haven't Dynoed My Car Yet, I Will When I Get My Apr Turbo Back 2.5"

·
Bourgeoisie
309 Posts
With your mods on an APH 195HP is crank.

·
Beetle Cup racer
567 Posts
I obtained 222.x and 257 lbs like 16 months ago, I have to redyno it when i put my FMIC and change my TT down poipe for an Evolution one.

my mods at the dino last time were.

AVW Motor, ko3S, samco intake and k& replacement filter, 93 oct APR (used 95 gas), apr down pipe, remus (same as RSI) muffler. motor lightweight pulleys, forge DV, n75j. an inlet bored out intake manifold 4 bar fuel press and cold air to the stock IC.

3 runs were made and 3 to 4 hp were lost due to heat soak.

the changes in 90 days will be Unitronic software, big FMIC and larger injectors, and a K04/020 good for 260 whp and 290 wlbT

·
Bourgeoisie
309 Posts
Ah, HPA. One day I will purchase a 2000 APH or somesuch and just give it to them to Bi-turbo VR6/Quattro. Hmm... I wonder if I won the lottery last night.

·
my turbo is bigger!!!!!!!
502 Posts
havent been dynoed.... i need to!!!! it will be crazy tho...

·
502 Posts
sorta buti took it off... it wouldent idle or rev lol...

·
overwhelmed/underpaid
3,319 Posts
I'm guessing as of tomorrow, I'll have 165hp and 310 lb/ft of torque. :)

Fear the chip/injectors/exhaust/downpipe muahahahahaha.

·
502 Posts
hhhmmm try running a gt30r on stock software a 820's hehe see where u get... idk how it even started

·
502 Posts
some crazy dude from giac dynoed 300hp and like 315 pounds lbs of torque on a ko4... it was a red gti... i cant remember teh specs but its was liek my car... no tip and prolly a welded wg

·
Driver found.
373 Posts
007 said:
i have 211 whp and 255 torque. that was last dyno, and i have added some goodies since. i am still a stock k03 sport.

jd

by the way, this is for concrete numbers, not estimated...
That is crank HP or what? I can't believe a K03S can produce that power, please post your dyno.

I have 249 HP crank on a K04-001. See modlist in the sig link.

·
502 Posts
no lony it was to the wheels lol... thats y i said it was crazy... its somewhere on vortex

1 - 20 of 32 Posts