NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
5/23/10 <3
10,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow...my campus showed the movie "Crash" tonight...the one from '04. Its probably one of the most amazing movies I've ever seen. If you haven't seen it yet, I would highly suggest you do at some point. It is a very emotional and powerful film but its incredibly well done.

·
Premium Member
1,190 Posts
This movie makes me want to be a better person. My wife and I have made all three of our boy see it and we talk about it about once a week or so. It should be required by every incomming High School freshmen to see and report on. Just my thoughts.

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
SPIRU said:
Umm, not heard of it, whats it about?
It's basically the movie Magnolia wishes it could be.

It's about a group of people who's lives are indirectly afected by a car accident. You can't say too much without spoiling it. There's alot going on. It's definitely a movie not to miss.

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
It was an awesome movie, but its the kind of movie that you can't miss one second of or you're lost.
Very very good! :goodjob:

·
5/23/10 <3
10,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If I had the money, I'd buy it. I dont know how many times I could watch it though...its so powerful of a movie that I dont think I can watch it too many times. I think the first time you see it is when it all hits you...watching it a lot after that may lose some of the effect it has but I dont know. I love this movie though.

·
beep beep!
106 Posts
My BF and I rented Crash this weekend... he wasn't sure what to expect (hadn't really heard much about it.) I am SO glad I watched it. The whole movie made me uncomfortable in a good way, challenging me to be as colorblind as possible.

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
Alright, we're putting it on our Blockbuster Online que. ;)

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
Crash was very interesting

It was pretty good. I liked the subplots, the cinematography, and the premises of the story. I found it involving, interesting, and captivating. Some of the emotional parts were a bit hard for me, I'm an emotive internalizer - other than that, it was very well done.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts