NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Y2K Speedle
1,089 Posts

·
The Fire Elemental Angel
150 Posts
My Uncle plays different guitars and he even have four different types of guitars like bass, leading guitar, country and I forgot what other one is. He can sing a funny song too. LOL!

My Mom have the acoustic guitar and used to play it when I was little.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
77 Posts
I've been playing guitar since I was 14 years old. I'm 35 now. It's the one thing that has been consistent throughout my life. I buy, sell, repair, and trade guitars. It's one of my hobbies.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Wife's 01 1.8T mechanic
629 Posts
1989 American Stratocaster
1962 Reissue Stratocaster
1977 Norman acoustic

1963 Silvertone 1474 Twin Reverberation amp

·
Registered
13 Posts
I play sax, but my 14 year old son has been playing Guitar since he was 6. He is one of the reasons I got the Fender Ed beetle. We carpool to work/school together and he loves the car. Currentyl he has a 196oish Taylor Acoustic (was his grand mothers) and a Washburn Electric. I got him a really nice digitech pedal set for xmas and he is saving for a Fender American Std Strat that will match the Beetle's Dash. He has a band and does very well already. They practice in my shop and most of the neighbors love it. I think music is very important for kids to get involved with, i wish most schools thought the same..

·
Love my TDi
19 Posts
Well, I've got a bass...that's where my "warwick" part comes from, I'm a Warwick bassist...well, no...I'm a learning Warwick bassist haha:D

So if it matters...I've got:

2002 Warwick Corvette Std
Warwick BC80 Combo amp

Early 2000's Squier P bass special...i'm still trying to figure out the "special" part LOL...the thing won't hold tune much LOL!!!

OH..I DO have a guitar...a 2003ish Jackson Dinky DKMG....I can't play it...I've tried, I'm so used to bass where I'm more apt to lay fingers across the fingerboard than fingertips on the strings...and they just don't work...it drives me nuts cos I WANT to play...I even bugged my pro buddy about playing for advice...but i just kinda gave up.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I've been known to strum a string or two.
I had to scale down my collection a little since this photo due to medical bills last year but I still have 2 Telecasters, 2 Paul Reed Smiths, and a Gibson Les Paul.

·
Bugabu
62 Posts
I still have my first Les Paul Custom purchased in 71'. But I also have a 72' Strat and two very nice Taylor's. My favorite is an old Ramirez classical I found in England at an antique store for 50 pounds back in 73'. I'm dating myself but I'm a hard core rocker at heart but I started playing classical as a studio musician when I was 14 in London,Eng. back in 72'. I'm still learning new techniques and taking lessons. There is always something new to learn and lots of old music to play. Always.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts