NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
OG Black and Pink
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
January 15, 2012 - 5th Annual Quaker Steak and Lube Bugfest

Located in Clearwater, Florida.

Evilina and I were thinking of representing for the New Beetles!! Who's with us?!?

More info...

5th Annual Quaker Steak and Lube Bugfest
Sunday, January 15th , 2012
9:30am - 4:00pm

** Rain or Shine **

Located at :
Quaker Steak and Lube
10400 49thSt. N.
Clearwater,Fl 33762

10.00 to Enter Car in Show / Free to the Public

Cars entered in the show will receive a goody bag

Top 25 Best of Show Trophies

New & Used Vendors - FREE SWAP

Door Prizes

For Pre-Registration / Info or Questions :

Map / Directions :
Quaker Steak & Lube : Clearwater, FL

Sponsors
Airspace1.com / Baggerly’s VW’s / Classic Camber / Fisher Buggies / Gilmore
Enterprises / Lakeland VW Classic 2011 / Olsen’s VW Parts & Repair / Online Aircooled Parts / seevwtv.com / Sundance / Total Perf./ www.Tampavw.net

·
Super Moderator
20,813 Posts
First post using my 4g phone... WOOOT! Val & i might have to make this roadie. It would be great seeing u & Joey again. Not sure if i'm gonna register Cup tho. Will check my schedule & get back with ya. sent from my SGH-T679 using AutoGuide.Com Free

·
Registered
64 Posts
Looks like a great location and fun. Check out their website, calender and menu.
Never been to Clearwater. I'll go incognito as a GTI.

·
OG Black and Pink
3,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The O-town dubby dubs (name not offical):p will be rolling out to Clearwater no later than 8am. The show starts at 9:30am and this gives us all time to stop and properly wake with a Starbucks before hitting the show. Nemo and Evilina will be rolling together and we need more Beetles!! C'mon FL, we need to represent in this show!! It's only 10 ducks to show and free to spectate!!:cool:

Anyone else care to join?

·
Super Moderator
20,813 Posts
The Tampa Bay Punch Bugs have officially been awarded the "Trophy of Shame":anon:

Yeah, i'm callin' y'all out.

Here's a new beetle group, right in the Tampa Bay area, and they don't post here, or on their Facebook page, or have attended any of the org GtG's. Their only claim to fame is wanting to hang out at the University Mall for the now defunct "park and show"... basically hanging out with a myriad of other car brands, which is okay. But to have the opportunity to get involved in other new beetle events and not even attempt to reply, is truly sad.

Sorry that I had to break out the whoopin' stick, but it is what it is.

C'mon Tampa Bay- Let's step the game up!

:rant2: now over.

I :rant2: cause I care :)

·
Registered
310 Posts
In, & on the hunt...

Me & Eggy are in on this 1 respresenting! Tryin to track down this elusive Tampa group...

·
Super Moderator
20,813 Posts
I going to try to make this one from Miami...we'll see how organized I can get.
WOOT! A B12 joining the fray.... AWESOME:banana:!!! I hope you can join Shonnel/Team Evilina and Irina/Team Nemo for the event.

Also, i'd like to extend an invite to join us in May for ToD! We really want to see the B12 join the beetle festivities.

The link for the event is in my signature.

Have fun:banana:

·
Super Moderator
20,813 Posts
I couldn't make it out there :( But definitely count me in for T.O.D.!!! Have fun at Clearwater today!!
Sorry you couldn't make it.... but awesome that you're gonna make T.O.D.!!!

Please start posting on the ToD thread (link is in my signature) Lots of stuff going on, plus it's good to be in the know, especially to start making plans for days off.

Hope you'll join us for the carabugavan to ToD as well! Spread the word down there in the 305. The more beetles the better!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts