NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Premium Member
838 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am here because a meeting just got out and gas prices are too high to enjoy driving

·
I am McLovin
1,823 Posts
I am home on a friday nite because i dont get my licence till the 28th, and my girlfrind is in her school band and she has to play at a football game oh and she dosent want me to se her in her uniform cuz apparently she thinks it looks hidious one her, but really she is beautiful in any thing, right now i am really bored and i need to get outa my house

·
Send Money
1,135 Posts
I am home now because I just got back from buying gas for my wife's car. Had to wait about 15 minutes to get up to the pump. I guess everybody has the same idea of filling up before the prices shoot up tomorrow. It's 11:13pm, and it's up early tomorrow for soccer. Earlier we went out, but just to the in-law's place for a short visit. Before that, it was the "Ice-cream Social" at the local elementary school. So, spent the better part of tonight out.

·
Super Moderator
20,813 Posts
73standard said:
Why am I home? Because I can't watch Star Wars and drive at the same time. :D
Star wars.....nothing but Star Wars.......nothing but Star Wars..:D

What up dude. I kinda feel like a newbie with the new sight and all. Good to see another familiar friend. Hey one good thing about the new sight is that we can keep our post count in step with the old schoolers. I knew I was never gonna catch Des and the others with their 1000's of posts.

Okay to answer the thread question.....
I'm here on Fri. night cause it's late and I had a long day and I need to rest up for the football weekend.

Props again to JCroft!

·
I bleed Burnt Orange!
687 Posts
I'm at home because I have a wife, three kids, two dogs.

That, and I spent $50 filling up my wifes car.

·
Premium Member
3,650 Posts
I just got home. We spent 3 hours removing the engine from my friend's newly acquired 1974 Standard Aircooled Beetle. Now that we've tacked a 30 year old car, I think we can do the TDI swap one friday with my new bug :D

·
Banned
2,553 Posts
The Office use to air on BBC America quite often, but not so much anymore. i was so obsessed with the show that i went out and bought the DVD collection of both seasons.

just a bit of info about why The Office is only two seasons: in England they have a thing where if the show is a huge hit they limit the show to a few season. it's England's way of not ruining the show itself. for instance, dragging on bad story lines and what not. if Friends was their idea, that show would have been only two or three season. hmmm... imagine that!

·
ACVW Chick
324 Posts
scarabY2k said:
Star wars.....nothing but Star Wars.......nothing but Star Wars..:D

What up dude. I kinda feel like a newbie with the new sight and all. Good to see another familiar friend. Hey one good thing about the new sight is that we can keep our post count in step with the old schoolers. I knew I was never gonna catch Des and the others with their 1000's of posts.

Okay to answer the thread question.....
I'm here on Fri. night cause it's late and I had a long day and I need to rest up for the football weekend.

Props again to JCroft!
AL! Glad to see you here. I was wondering when you would show up.

I was home on a Friday night because I'm lame, and LIKE staying home. That way I'm not A) dealing with possible drunk drivers B) wasting gas C) spending money.

I sat up working on genealogy until midnight. Can't do that while out somewhere either.

·
Grandma LOVES bubbles!!
1,450 Posts
For the first time in AGES I was not home on Friday night!! Grandpa and I went to dinner to celebrate an early anniversary and the birth of our new granddaughter! Now of course we were back home early to catch the Sci Fi season enders!!:D

1 - 20 of 75 Posts