NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
overwhelmed/underpaid
3,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Welcome the TDI forum, version 3.0! I'm Justin, your friendly co-facilitator/moderator guy type thing. :p Here is where you'll find answers about everyone's favorite motor. Anything related to the TDI goes in here. Any questions/comments/concerns, PM either Deserion or me, and we'll take care of them in good fashion.

Justin

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
It's halfway my fave engine. The 1.8T takes the other half. ;) Er... well, divide my preferences up among the 1.8T, TDI, and 2.0L... :p

·
Registered
32 Posts
Justin,

Not sure if it was your post or not but anyway of bringing over the 'Breaking in your TDI' post? That was great.

TDI4ever

·
Send Money
1,135 Posts
Oh boy, a whole new slate. This is gonna be a pita for a while until the topics get filled back in :confused:

·
overwhelmed/underpaid
3,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TDI4Ever...that was me, and it's up as the TDI FAQ. :)

Eeyore...you're my #2 man, help me keep this place...not a dump. :)

Good to see some old faces and some new ones too.

·
Worry less, drive more
4,270 Posts
Cool new site...I'm glad Jeff is leaving up the old posts for reference though! OK, someone come up with something interesting! :)

·
Worry less, drive more
4,270 Posts
One more thing - I wanted a pic of my NB for my avatar, so I kept resizing it all the way down to 1 by 1. It was still over 30kb. Now the picture is in my posts?! How did that happen? It still looks a little big, but it's there.

·
Biodiesel - Fill'er Up
5 Posts
Importing TDi Cabrio Beetle?

Justin,
Has anyone tried to import a TDi Beetle convertible?
Just wondering if it is possible.
Is VWoA planning to sell the TDi Cabrio in the US?

Thanks,
Danny - Houston,Texas
Now with 48 cetaine Low Emission Diesel)
:D

·
Registered
5,793 Posts
You can do anything with enough money.

& no, there's no plans for a TDI cabrio.

Btw, you replied to a stale thread that hasn't seen a new post in 967 days. Congratulations.

Next time start a new thread w/your question. You'll get a response and it'll be easier to find in a search. Individual questions deserve individual threads.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts