NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,311 Posts
Yep! Thats the yellow NB I drive past everyday on my way home from work... :goodjob:
I like that spoiler! I want one!

I see Waverly Avenue!! :lol:

·
Premium Member
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks! Now that you know where I work (stalker?) stop in and say hi! :p

·
18,311 Posts
WNAB911 said:
Thanks! Now that you know where I work (stalker?) stop in and say hi! :p
Nah...I'll wait til the 10th to say hi. I'm very shy around people I dont know. tee hee :shy:

·
Premium Member
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quick question, you have been driving by this beautiful Yellow NB for how long and you haven't "tagged" it or invited it to the Holiday GTG??? :cool:

·
18,311 Posts
WNAB911 said:
Quick question, you have been driving by this beautiful Yellow NB for how long and you haven't "tagged" it or invited it to the Holiday GTG??? :cool:
LMAO! Hey..when I'm on my way home from work I dont like to stop ANYWHERE! I just wanna get home! :lol:
I have never tagged any beetles ever so don't take it personal LOL :p

·
18,311 Posts
Hey! Did ya hear some honkin around 11:50? I drove by on my lunch break because I had to run out and pay my car ins! LOL

·
Premium Member
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think I did! LOL! Watch next week for my new stripes! I just left a deposit for some new graphics! Should be on by Tuesday!

·
18,311 Posts
Nice! I'll be keeping an eye out for them! :eye:
Listen again around 4:45 today..I'll be going by again :lol:

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
WNAB911 said:
I think I did! LOL! Watch next week for my new stripes! I just left a deposit for some new graphics! Should be on by Tuesday!
I've decided on graphics as well!! I'm gonna do twin silver racing stripes dead center. Sweet! I can't wait to see yers.

·
Premium Member
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am doing two stripes...off center on drivers side (like racing stripes on Herbie) both black, one 6 inch wide one two inch wide from front spoiler to exhaust tips.

·
18,311 Posts
Did ya get the stripes done today? I'll be passing by around 3:40!

·
18,311 Posts
WNAB911 said:
No I have to wait until next week! :mad:
AWW MAN! That sucks! OK so the price they gave you...do you have an in and is that a special price or is that the reg price? If its the reg price do you think mine will be cheaper cuz I dont have a spoiler?
I'm thinking of getting Skittle some stripes for Christmas. :goodjob:

·
Premium Member
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks, I try o keep it clean and cared for.

As to the stripes, No special deal. I just walked in and talked to the owner. I would say that it would be cheaper because you dont have a spoiler, but you want to do One thick stripe with two "Chasers". I did one thick with one chase stripe, so it probably would work out to about the same.

But then you are a cute single woman, maybe you could talk him down some?!?!? :wink2:

·
Premium Member
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I finally got my racing stripes and Porsche RS badges put on the car tonight. They look good in the dark! LOL I will post some pics tomorrow weather permitting. OR you can see them in person Sat. at the Holiday Lights Cruise! :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts