Stubby antenna
17" Eagle Alloys #192
225 x 45 x 17 Kumho Ecsta ASX

oh, and Monster Mats too.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
I agree with Shonnel, BEAUTIFUL! I checked your profile, the color of your car is Marlin Blue Pearl, if i'm thinking correctly. I was looking at the same car before I bought my Black Beetle.

But everything looks great! Keep up the good work, and hope to see more pictures soon!

·
Banned
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the kind comments! Now I know what color my car is - for some time, I thought it was Batik Blue.

It took some time to find wheels that looked like the ones on all the cool cars of my childhood. It took an even longer time to find a car that I wanted to make my own, i.e.; customize. What an awesome car this Beetle:D

-JamesW-

·
Super Moderator
14,824 Posts
That is such a beautiful color! I know, because I test drove a Marlin Blue TDI, before buying my Turbo S. It was the color I loved! :p

Welcome! :wave2:

·
Banned
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks again folks! I seem to be accumulating little green squares!

Mark - your NB is really nice! I woulld like to have gone with larger rims like yours, but my commute is pretty brutal. Are you using spacers on your rear wheels?

Next stop: sport/lowering springs & struts - to get the wheels to fill out the wells a bit better, and for a stiffer ride & improved handling.

·
Banned
2,553 Posts
oh man, nothing like a clean dark blue new beetle to really get your blood moving and your heart pumping... i love it!!!!

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,311 Posts
WOW! Thats a color you dont see often! Beautiful! And I love the wheels! :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts