NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
beetle driver for life
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If Volkswagen was to bring the sporster to America would you trade in your New Beetle to have one? I must be a bug junkie because I would pay off my bug wait untill somebody was tired of their new sporster and buy it right...used. That is the best solution I can come up with.

Attachments

·
ToD Maiden Voyager
3,409 Posts
that'd be a tough one to pass up. :wink:

·
Beetle Cup racer
567 Posts
Depends on price when th ePeugeot 307 cc came out I was so sure to buy it, but at 34 000 dollars for the car I just passed, if it had been at 24 to 27K I would have bought it...

Same goes for the new cars from VW. the Jetta GLI costs 30100 USD$ OUCH !!! plus insurance and taxes....I hope this Roadter is keptt below 26K and it will be a hit :)

Attachments

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
never! beetles until i die! :D i have to admit, i am not even really a VW fan, just a beetle fan.

*erin runs and hides*

·
865 Driver
12 Posts
It seems that VW is really cutting up their Passat to make all sorts of concept cars. Personally, I think they're lineup is just right for their quirky audience. But, I think a spruced up Corrado might hit a sweetspot with a lot of folks.

·
Premium Member
276 Posts
sorry, but no

We got the TDI because they go a long way on a tank and because they are feel-good cars. This thing has a completely different affect and it probably only goes half as far on a gallon as the TdI.

The TDI is sporty enough for me, I like going 600 miles on a tank and the unique look fits my wish for something a little different than the average. Sorry, no sale.

·
Premium Member
1,672 Posts
Nah :thumbsdn: , the honeymoon's not over yet :warmfuzi:

·
Registered
5 Posts
callisto9 said:
never! beetles until i die! :D i have to admit, i am not even really a VW fan, just a beetle fan.

*erin runs and hides*
Me too. I would never trade a Bug in, not even for a fancy sportscar. I also only like Bugs from the VW line.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts