NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like the title says. I thought I'd get more responses if I just started my own thread. Please let me know if anybody has a set of non-donut headrests preferrably from a beetle for sale. The Turbo S ones that dnyed posted in another thread would also work. Does anyone know how much a new set of headrests would cost from the dealer?

·
Premium Member
6,138 Posts
You should PM zookie. He had some he was going to trade with me, but I am getting ibid's instead. He has black leather non-donuts, 2 from a Turbo S and 2 from somewhere else..

Good luck! Get rid of those donuts :thumbsdn: :shoot:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha, thanks Gina. I was hoping to get all 4 headrests taken care of at once, but I guess it's the 2 front that are most important. I think it may look tacky if I had 2 donuts in the back, and 2 non-donuts in the front. Anyways, I still wanted to keep my donuts for just in case. But, it's my girlfriend that has the final say.

Zookie, if you read this, how much are you asking for those headrests?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Does anyone know if the solid headrests can be bought at the dealer? I called mine, and they said they can only sell me the same ones that came with my beetle year. Just curious for price, I asked how much for the donuts, then the guy said he can't view the parts without a VIN. Should I just lie to the guy and give him a VIN from a 2003 later?

·
tchristemac
30 Posts
kickson said:
Just like the title says. I thought I'd get more responses if I just started my own thread. Please let me know if anybody has a set of non-donut headrests preferrably from a beetle for sale. The Turbo S ones that dnyed posted in another thread would also work. Does anyone know how much a new set of headrests would cost from the dealer?

I have 5 leather ones for sale LMK:D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts