NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to make my Bug not-so-yellow and replace scuffed up bumpers. Looking for new bumper covers (maybe black or grey) and fenders if you've got them. Please respond directly to [email protected] I am in Northern California

·
Booyakasha
33 Posts
I have a rear bumper blue lagoon, perfect condition if u want...if u want it in other color, just repaint it...bam..U'll have a brand new one!!....located in Los Angeles....let me know ASAP

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hmmm $20

I might take you up on that. I'm going to put the stock bumper on this weekend and see how badly damaged it is (car is yellow). What color blue is yours light, dark, medium? My sister lives in LA. Jon

·
Booyakasha
33 Posts
blue lagoon is the color concept NB...I would say medium blue, since a dark blue would be the raven blue or somethin, while light blue is like the satellite blue...let me know ASAP since i'm clearing up my stuff...will be leaving soon!...price updated

·
Booyakasha
33 Posts
do u want the bumper??...if you're worried about the price then just make me an offer....wednesday is the last day to pick up..email me ASAP

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry for the delay

I don't need it. I am still interested in the reverse lights if you want to sell them seperate. I'll give you $20 for them

1 - 8 of 8 Posts