NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Mooninite Commander
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to see if anyone has a set of clear top oem tail lights they're wanting to sell.

·
Super Moderator
14,766 Posts
Good luck. I've been looking for months! :(

·
Mooninite Commander
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There's a regular ebay store that sells them but I've heard bad things. And I emailed TVA to see if they still sell them but they never emailed me back.

·
Get in.Buckle Up.Hang on.
6,525 Posts

·
Mooninite Commander
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^^^

Yeah I emailed them to see if they still carry them and/or if there was a reason you had to search to find them.....they never emailed me back.

I went ahead and ordered them off ebay despite the bad things I've heard about the seller that always has them. They shipped out the next day so they'll be here soon. Plus it was way cheaper than TVA.

·
Get in.Buckle Up.Hang on.
6,525 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,714 Posts
SMG said:
They are evil though, I swear.
Second that on Makoto's overall jerkiness...

(My case, I ordered clear corners for a '00 Grand Prix, received units for a '97 Tacoma. Emailed three times over a week, no response. Left neg feedback, then called. They then tell me I have to send them pics [was mentioned nowhere before]. I do the email thing a few times, one of them they claim I never paid [this is about a month after the auction ended, might I add]. Eventually I did get the right pieces.)

My only deal with the red/clears is that eventually, the plastic backing will melt (which makes bulb replacement fun!).

-Des

1 - 12 of 12 Posts