NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Stilrunin
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one have a set they want to sell. I sold my hard top with the clears on and now need a set for the NBC.

Thanks in Advance.

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
For real. Clearance sale! Got a set for then NBC, and they look great! Got clear screw covers from Squeebug, too. ( the clear order didn't have the covers)

·
Stilrunin
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
clears

PM sent,

New ones on ebay are only $10 plus $15 shipping

Why would I pay more for your used ones?

·
Poopship Destroyer
12,736 Posts
stilrunin said:
PM sent,

New ones on ebay are only $10 plus $15 shipping

Why would I pay more for your used ones?
Depending where he got them, you get what you pay for. Those clears you see for sale for $10 will also have high shipping rates. You'd probably end up paying about the same. The ones i bought are a brand name and not an eBay knockoff. Heck, give the eBay clears a shot. It's your call. Plenty of others here have tried them. In fact, i may have to get a set of clear rears to replace my reds.

·
Stilrunin
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
k

I have used the $10 ones off ebay for 4 years on my last beetle and they were fine, they are only signal markers, they are not suspension parts!

The shipping for the ebay ones is $20, granted but sum total for new is $30 shipped to my door.

I was responding to the member who was going to sell me his used (could be knock off as well) for $25 plus shipping.

I hope we can work something out, if not, I will wait for another member to come forward or buy the new ones.

Thanks,

Stilrunin.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts