NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a set of oem mud flaps to fit a 99 beetle.

Let me know what you got and how much, shipping to 98230.

Thanks
Chris

·
Grey Ghost
125 Posts
I have an old set off the wife's old 2001 Turbo NB that should work. They need to be sanded and repainted to match your car. I will need to pull them out of the garage and send you pictures. I would price them at that time. They are currently painted yellow.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pics would be great can you post them here or tytanelectric(at)telus.net

How much shipped to 98230 ?

Thanks
Chris

·
Grey Ghost
125 Posts
Splash/Mud Guards

I have found the set of four and they are in real good shape. They will need to be sanded, primed and painted to match your car. As you are probably familar, these parts are no longered manufactured and very hard to find complete with original instructions screws and guards. I want $70.00 for the set of four and shipping based on the USPS website to your zip code is $37.80 for 6-10 days. I have pictures of the splash guards, let me know what you want to do but you need to decide quickly as I am leaving town for an extended vacation. I prefer Paypal, if you want to proceed, your total will be $107.80. Send me your private email for Paypal instructions and for providing me your complete address. If you are not interested, no worry, they can go back in the garage until the next guy comes forward.

Attachments

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks but I will have to pass on yours. I can get new OEM ones off EBay for $109.99 with free shipping.

·
Super Moderator
Cup- 2k New Beetle GLS/ 'Chino- 13 Beetle 2.5
20,854 Posts
Thanks but I will have to pass on yours. I can get new OEM ones off EBay for $109.99 with free shipping.
I believe i still have a set in my garage. PM me you address and their yours for shipping.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using AutoGuide App

·
1999 Beetle TDI
332 Posts
I believe i still have a set in my garage. PM me you address and their yours for shipping.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using AutoGuide App
Damn...If he passes...I want a set but 100 bucks is a bit more than my cheapskate butt is willing to forgo....

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I offered you a set & you said you could buy them on Ebay! You live in Canada & shipping is what jumps the price. I can knock another $15 dollars off my quote.:)
I have a US address so I'm not paying the exorbitant shipping and duties to Canada

I was trying to find a decent used set for about $60. The only problem with your set is the colour, I would have to get them stripped back to black or have them painted to match my car. It would be cheaper for me to get the eBay set which is still more than I was hoping to spend, thanks for the offer though.

·
Premium Member
3,742 Posts
You've been holding out on me??? If I had known you had a set I would have taken them. They are on my wish list. And I will be seeing you later this week so you wouldn't have even had to ship them...lol :cool:

·
Grey Ghost
125 Posts
Splash Guards

I cannot follow this transaction. If someone wants my set, send me an offer above what it cost to ship them that is decent and they are yours. They are real easy to rattle can.

·
Grey Ghost
125 Posts
Splash Guards

You can have them for $45. If you want them, I can get them out as soon as you hit my paypal account and send me a complete address.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts