NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If the title's unclear...

I'm looking for a New Beetle (NA - natural aspirated, preferbly).
Looking for cars below 100,000 miles preferbly.
Automatic transmission preferbly.
Clean title preferbly.

I don't have 10 grands to spend. I've a little more than half of that. In college so please spare me.

I'm studying in Wichita, Kansas. Willing to meet around 300 miles to get it. Basically I wouldn't really mind going all the way to Texas to get it after if we've settled everything.

I need pics. Interior, exterior and engine bay pics.

Well I think that's all. Email me at [email protected] or my registered email. Well just a note; I wouldn't mind bending if the car's boosting, just hit 100k or even a 5speed. As long as the car's running good, no problems whatsoever and not wrecked I'd really consider. Quite particular on the title not being salvaged unless it's really just some bodywork damage, interior flooding, rebuilt, etc.

NEED THE CAR ASAP. College has started. If everything's good I'll take it within the week! Email me or post a reply here with pics! Thanks!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sigh, I've been looking for one for quite a while already. Like almost 2-3 months now. Nothing for sale remotely near me other than those that I'm not happy about or have problems. And well you're the only person who has replied so far kinda says something too eh.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
2k2tdi said:
Here is one in Wichita. Doesn't list the mileage but it is an auto.
NoooOOoOoo..!! SOld yesterday! Rats if only I thought of going to cars.com too! Dang. Thanks a whole bunch tho! Almost made my day hehe.

Oh any more of these trusted websites I can go look up?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1/3 of the price they're asking? Haha that would be a heck of a bargain if you can get it down that low.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello, I think I have what you want.

1998 VW New Beetle
2.0 N/A
5 Speed
Brand new transmission and clutch.
Motor runs great no problem.
96K Miles
Clean Title in Hand

Red / Black

Bad: The airbags blew when the front driver strut blew. I will be replacing the driver airbag soon, but I am not going to mess with the passenger. I am also going to repaint both bumper before I sell.

Contact me at [email protected] and I will gladly send you some photos.

Oh and the best part......I AM IN OMAHA, only 5 hours away, if that.

Price...$5500/OBO

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey dude, your car loooks really promising. But my friend has changed her mind and is looking for something else. All the trouble. Sorry man. If she changes her mind again I'll give u a call!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bah she changed her mind again. But she tried out manual and she really couldn't take it. So she wants an auto this time. Anybody? Sorry conceptzj

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thats really unfortunate she won't do the 5 speed, I think it makes it more fun and enjoyable to drive. It also sucks cause we are not that far apart, I actually have some friends at mcconnell afb if I went down there...

Mike

·
'01 Blask Sport
43 Posts
Hey, I think I might be able to help. I've also been looking for a beetle. I've found a couple that fit your criterias on autotrader.com. I live in Tulsa Oklahoma and I did a search within 300 miles of me and there were 5-6 different ones for around $6000. Some were auto I think. You might check it out. Good Luck on your search

1 - 13 of 13 Posts