VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Does anyone on the forum have new headlight retainers for sale?
I need 2 pair (2 left & 2 right) of new OEM headlight catch retainers for an 01 NB.

I like to get these from AutohausAZ (because I'm in NM) but they aren't any cheaper than the local dealer in Burque.

Thank you!

·
Registered
15,839 Posts
These parts; are ONLY from VW at this point, no aftermarket company has made these so far. So, you can buy them online but with shipping, you just have to see what they cost. The better priced online vw parts dealers are Volkswagen Parts 2Go | Genuine VW Parts | Up to 25% Off and VW Parts | Volkswagen Parts

Volkswagen; also, has a national "eStore" for parts and you can purchase parts from your local dealer at a discount through the site and depending on the dealer, sometimes you can pick them up at the store and save the shipping costs (ship to store). Look up the parts for your car and then choose, the dealer you want to buy them from (you typically have to make a online account) and then see what the prices are, I believe the Albuquerque VW dealer, does parts pick up for free.... I was tempted to do this (I live in Las Cruces). Hope this helps; ebay is another option but typically, the dealer is cheaper on some items, such as these and you don't want some old used plastic parts, that will be brittle and break!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts