NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
TDi GO!
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Needed passenger side NB Mirror, new style without turn signal. It doesn't have to be perfect. I have a working adjustment motor and good mirror glass and outer cap. Basically I need all the "guts" from the inside of the mirror (for mounting the mirror, and installing the motor and glass.) Thanks!!

Rob

·
overwhelmed/underpaid
3,319 Posts
I was gonna say, you can have mine, but your old one is broken. :p I'm looking for 01-03 mirrors in CG...the LEDs in the mirror don't do it for me.

Anyhoo, that being said, my friend Sam may have one. I know she craked the outer part on her 02 Sport...I'll check with her. :)

·
TDi GO!
2,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Cheat said:
I was gonna say, you can have mine, but your old one is broken. :p I'm looking for 01-03 mirrors in CG...the LEDs in the mirror don't do it for me.

Anyhoo, that being said, my friend Sam may have one. I know she craked the outer part on her 02 Sport...I'll check with her. :)
Thanks, that would be great!! I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who doesn't like the Signals in the mirrors, we HATE the look of them!! I much prefer the little side markers under the mirrors.

Let me know!!

Rob

·
overwhelmed/underpaid
3,319 Posts
Good to hear Rob. I just got off the phone off with my friend Sam, and it turns out, she cracked the glass too.

Glad to hear you found one though. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts