NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!
My beloved Tina is in need of some new parts. The driver side door pull has broken it's tabs, so either a driver door card or door pull is what I'm looking for. If I could get a set of Monster Mats, that would be awesome too! If anyone has a good condition front bumper, driver side seat, and fog lights/grill, those are some other parts that I may be interested in purchasing as well. Please let me know of any TS parts you have available with the prices and location.

Thank you all for helping Tina look new again!
Here's a pic of her!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone!
My beloved Tina is in need of some new parts. The driver side door pull has broken it's tabs, so either a driver door card or door pull is what I'm looking for. If I could get a set of Monster Mats, that would be awesome too! If anyone has a good condition front bumper, driver side seat, and fog lights/grill, those are some other parts that I may be interested in purchasing as well. Please let me know of any TS parts you have available with the prices and location.

Thank you all for helping Tina look new again!
Here's a pic of her!
View attachment 248873
Are you still after parts for Tina? If so, shoot me an email at [email protected]. I have some used OEM parts and some aftermarket for sale in CA, but they can be shipped

1 - 2 of 2 Posts