NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
The Legend
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 1999 New Beetle GLS 2.0 (only owner, since brand new, July 14, 1999, with 245,000 miles on her) and I am having a problem finding the West Coast Metric NB cell phone mount, as sold by TVA New Beetle accessories (The TVA Cybermall Lots of Cool Stuff ~ VW) back in the day, there are actually two clip-on versions of it that are held in place with the bud vase and are for cell phones and I am looking for the larger cradle (that expands on both sides) for my Motorola Droid Mini. I currently own a WCM phone mount but only with the smaller cell phone holder (that only expands on the left side) which does not work with BlackBerry or my Droid Mini or most Samsung phones or other larger phones.

I don't want to have to buy a Wilson signal boosting unit just so I can use the cradle on it (it would be modded with the WCM clip-on holder slide piece retro-fitted onto the Wilson mount), hopefully someone here might have one ready for me to buy (I have a verified/confirmed PayPal account and address I can pay for it with).

1 - 1 of 1 Posts