NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
looking to trade the above for your oem 16' steelies with low mileage tires (preferably less than 10K miles)...the alloys have 5x100 bolt pattern, no curb rash at all...the tires on the avus are michelin energies mxv4 195/65/R15 with 5/32 tread still left on them...local trade only...i'm located in north NJ...oh and if you have the 16" full size spare, would like to trade that for my 15" full size spare too...thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, i saw your post b4 i posted mine...i'd rather you come up here:D

still looking...steelies do not have to be necessarily new, just as long as they're not bent or rusting...BUT, tires should be fairly NEW (need good tread for winter)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
260 views, not one serious offer? willing to work with you here...willing to drive a little to trade with your wheels.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bakersdozen54 said:
i have some steel 16's with 1/3 inch of tread with hubcaps i would trade ya, but im in arkansas
thanks for the interest...but i really need tires with good tread for winter and shipping would be a PITA...happy new year to everyone!!!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
394 views, not 1 offer?!? bump...anyone in tristate who likes to make the trade in north jersey?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
still available & still looking to trade the above for 16's steelies/tires...let me know...thanks for looking

·
Premium Member
195 Posts
I am in Pittsburgh.. I put new michelins on my 16 " steelies a month ago .. I will post a pic for ya..

Since then I bought some pretty 17" inch ariettas and was going to use the steelies as winter tires...

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sambeaux said:
I am in Pittsburgh.. I put new michelins on my 16 " steelies a month ago .. I will post a pic for ya..

Since then I bought some pretty 17" inch ariettas and was going to use the steelies as winter tires...
hey man, that's good, but you're like some hours away from NJ...are you willing to drive to jersey for the swap though?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts