NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Goon Squad Atheist
Joined
·
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Steinola said:
Are you sure they're a straight swap? I had heard that the posts were different between the two styles.
Straight swap. Bump.
 

·
Goon Squad Atheist
Joined
·
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
up

Somebody wants these. Black cloth-mint! Tan leather-mint!
 

·
What The FudgeCake?
Joined
·
710 Posts
I wish you had black leather, i would swap in a heartbeat. I have black leather donuts and want those solids bad!
 

·
Goon Squad Atheist
Joined
·
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Whitacre said:
I wish you had black leather, i would swap in a heartbeat. I have black leather donuts and want those solids bad!
Love your Sig, Whitacre!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
404 Posts
I'm interested in the leather tan ones. I've got tan vinyl donuts, not leather. Can you post a pic? I'd like to see how similar they are to mine.
 

·
Goon Squad Atheist
Joined
·
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
heyou said:
I'm interested in the leather tan ones. I've got tan vinyl donuts, not leather. Can you post a pic? I'd like to see how similar they are to mine.
Absolutely. Give me until this afternoon!
 

·
Goon Squad Atheist
Joined
·
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Bump for pics (of the tan ones)

Holy Picsize, batman!





Okay...that's only one headrest, but they all look about the same. Upon close examination, I can't say that they aren't vinyl....dunno.
 

·
Goon Squad Atheist
Joined
·
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
heyou said:
Looks cool, and they are a straight swap right? Let me think about it, I'll get back to you tomorrow.

Straight swap. I need to keep my rear center. your four headrests for my two front, and two rear.

Jas
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
404 Posts
Sounds good. I'll take them! PM your shipping info and I'll send them out this week. I'm a little worried about driving around without them for a few days though.
 

·
Goon Squad Atheist
Joined
·
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
heyou said:
Sounds good. I'll take them! PM your shipping info and I'll send them out this week. I'm a little worried about driving around without them for a few days though.
PM me your shipping info. I'll send you 4 of mine first. I have a spare, remember.

When you get mine you can send me yours.

Jas
 
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Top