Votes: 11 23.4%
  • uh huh.. yup they sure are.

Votes: 12 25.5%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
beetle driver for life
1,151 Posts
Yelojkt 2000 1.8T GLS Reflex Yellow. Caractere front and rear; tinted; lowered; 18's; two-piece rotors; ect. 110,000 wonderful miles and counting.:)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
114 Posts
Ok..you just KNOW I had to post "STINGER" in this spot, right Fowvay? :rolleyes:

Anyway, "STINGER" is a '99 2.0 with some minor mods:
Eibach Pro springs and Shocks to 1.5" , Painted calipers, custom Catback exhaust, Altezza Tailights...17" Conti Extreme Contacts LP on Konig series rims, K&N cone Filter, Bosch Plat + Plugs, New Dimension 8mm Performance wires, Autometer pod w/gauges, custom Interior paint, Yellow Shift boot and APR Shift knob and Yellow APR Pedals...Yellow and black Wheelskin, black Neoprene Seat covers...and some chrome trim .....And the new Addition I just ordered on 11-29-05 hoping to install by next week is a NEW Pioneer DEH-1700 CD player, custom crossovers w/Amp...Sorry, not Chipped yet..so no racing for me...more like Eye candy then anything else..she's a daily driver:D

Attachments

·
<-----No More Beetle :(
18,312 Posts
I heart Pomelo...specially her shoes!! :goodjob: I'm likin yellowjacket's shoes too and the shaved hood!! :guitar:

·
So over it!
8,050 Posts
jdesigns said:
I think the poll is too biased! :rolleyes:

Just kidding!

Any color of NB is good in my book! :cool:

:D
You got that right Justin! I have yellow... but Im at work and cant post a pic... Who Hoo.. but black comes in second place...

·
Premium Member
4,844 Posts
Ever since I was a little child Yellow has been my favorite color, thanks to Big Bird.

Anyways, I still feel that someday I will own a yellow beetle. I mean I was taken home from the hospital in a yellow beetle...

Great thread. Dont tell BB my blue beetle how I voted though.

·
Premium Member
709 Posts
yellowherbie said:
LOL.. Finally, here is a pic... I'm really not into all that mod stuff. I have removed the snowbox, installed clear corners, rear fog light...

okay...dumb question...what the heck is a snowbox LOL? oh ya...I LOVE YELLOW BEETLES!!! They make me so happy!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts