Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The modifications for my NB

8000K Xenon kit for H1
New generation wipers from Audi A3
FK Led tail lamp
Eibach 3.5cm coil springs
All upholstery are changed from cloth to leather.
K&N Filtercharger
Handmade exhaust for NB
Fiber middle console with gauges (Vacuum,Volt,Oil Temp)
Black Painted Hood (BMW original Black)
Logo removal from front and back hoods.
Porsche RS (993) Logo :D
at winter stock GOLF 1.8 Highline wheels (in europe, GLS in US)
at summer 18" OZ Racing Supertourismo GT wheels.

Coming soon I will do a Wimmer -RST chip and apply Bilstein coilover :)

·
Alaska drivers wanted.
93 Posts
Very nice looking beetle. Yours is the fist I have seen with those LED tails. I really love that style and plan to update mine with the same. The center pod for the three guages is very nice too. My first car was a Datsun 280ZX and it had a similar setup with three center guages that faced the driver. It gives the car a very sporty feel. Keep up the great pictures.

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
Welcome to the Org! :wave2:

I'm liking those tails. Very cool! :clap:

I think you are the only member from Turkey. Can we see some outside, Turkish scenery pictures? I am betting it's beautiful there. :)

·
Aus Liebe zum Automobil.
106 Posts
impressive... oh man, i nearly love everything you did on you yellow-one... the hood, the mirrors, the tail-lights, the seats and especially the exhaust and how you integrated it into the bumper and of course your sweeeet gauges... hot, absolutely hooot...

greetings and welcome to a new member and near neighbour :cool:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you very much :)

This dashboard is fiber handmade in Bursa (A city in Turkey)..
I am the only user from Turkey in new forum. There was a friend of mine in old forum. We have two clubs of cars one of them is VWTURK (vw,audi,seat,skoda owners) and will be beetlem.com (beetlem means My beetle in Turkish).

This dashboard is really handmade.. but If anyone really wants, I would like to investigate the market for the price of handmade.. I bought this tail lights from e-bay.de

I would like to post Turkish scenery pictures :)

If you want something special from Turkey, I may send it from here.. :)

Let me introduce myself.. I'm 24 years old engineer :) I live in Istanbul,Turkey. I have been to CA,TX,NY,NJ lots of times. and in CA and TX lived for 3months each. My brothers were born in IOWA. and lived in TX, Houston for 9 years. I mean I know US very well also :)

and Thanx again for your kindship :)

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
PieAitsch said:
impressive... oh man, i nearly love everything you did on you yellow-one... the hood, the mirrors, the tail-lights, the seats and especially the exhaust and how you integrated it into the bumper and of course your sweeeet gauges... hot, absolutely hooot...

greetings and welcome to a new member and near neighbour :cool:
Dear PieAitsch,
thanx my friend and neighbour :)

The exhaust is hand made and designed by a professional and it costs only 200$ to me everything incl. :)

The dashboard with gauges everying included about 350$ :)

In my opinion this car is very special and only 50-60 NB in Turkey and this is my second nb. (I had an accident in 2001 and it was totaled :( )

This time I'm looking after very well :)

·
Banned
2,553 Posts
wow! wow wow wow!!!

your bug is gorgeous!
the mixture of the stitching on your seats and door panels to your really awesome center console, and even the exterior of your bug... it all comes together so well.

congrats on one fine bug!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I will search the market for all of these.. If you may buy the gauges from your tuning shop It makes my job easier because, the customs make some difficulties.. :( Also I may have two oppertunites about 3 gauges and 2 gauges on the console.. what ever, we'll discuss this console in other thread. :)

Thanx for the opinions again and again..

1 - 20 of 34 Posts