NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
myspace addict
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:) After many moons, I've finally posted pics of my beloved bug. These pics were taken at the cliffs on Lake Whitney in Texas.:)

Attachments

·
Alaska drivers wanted.
93 Posts
Gotta love that yellow. I've always thought those color matched rims were hot! They give the NB's a custom look. (Not that a beetle is generic).

Keep the photography sessions comming.

·
new beetle owner :)
155 Posts
love it. but i have i bias(mines yellow too...sunflower) but i love those rims...it does give a custom look. may i ask how dark your tint is...i get mine done in 10 days and need to decide...does it make it alot darker inside. there are for levels of tint right: light, medium, then factory, and limo, right? what is yours?

gorgeous car!!!

·
myspace addict
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lil'turbo said:
love it. but i have i bias(mines yellow too...sunflower) but i love those rims...it does give a custom look. may i ask how dark your tint is...i get mine done in 10 days and need to decide...does it make it alot darker inside. there are for levels of tint right: light, medium, then factory, and limo, right? what is yours?

gorgeous car!!!

My husband says the tint is rated in percentages based on the amount of UV light allowed to pass through the film. 5% is your limo dark. 20% is what is on our bug. 35% is something close to a factory-type tint (and legal in most all states) You can get lighter ratings from there, but what's the point?

Keep on Buggin'!:)

·
CC + JB = TRUE LOVE
10,280 Posts
Can't believe I missed ur thread!! :mad: Musta been when I was in Idaho...:eek:

Saaaweet NB! I really do :heart: those rims too!!! Lookin' UBER HOT! :whip:

Take more pics!!! Unleash the sweetness that is yellow turbo...LOL

·
myspace addict
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
JuggBug said:
Can't believe I missed ur thread!! :mad: Musta been when I was in Idaho...:eek:

Saaaweet NB! I really do :heart: those rims too!!! Lookin' UBER HOT! :whip:

Take more pics!!! Unleash the sweetness that is yellow turbo...LOL
Thanks, Aura. New pics are coming very soon. My husband used some kind of special polish on my buglet, so I can't wait to show it off. She's so pretty. :)

·
myspace addict
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Here are some pics of the new cai my hubby installed. We also replaced the dead battery, changed almost every vacuum line, cleaned and realigned the trottle body, cleaned the maf, new oil and spark plugs. With all of that said and done, that little demon most people refer to as CEL came back after 4 cold starts. I'm in serious need of someone with a vag-com. I really really don't want to drive my buglet 2 hours to get ripped off by the stealership. They've already violated her and I don't want it happening again. Anyways, here are my pics.

*edit- My husband made me post the last pic. (even though it really doesn't show much) It's a pic of where the intake filter is. (down by the driver side tire)*

Attachments

·
myspace addict
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
aimeejo said:
love your car. yellow is such a great color. lol. sweet rims, can I ask where you got them? do you think i could get them for my sunflower yellow beetle? :D
Thanks! The color matched wheels came with my car because it's a color concept. Here's a thread that talks all about them. **CLICK ME!**

·
Super Moderator
14,715 Posts
Seats! We need seat pictures! :D

I love those CC's. More pics, please! :D :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts