VW Beetle Forum banner
21 - 40 of 82 Posts

· Finch the BUG LVR!
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Took some pics in Barrie, thought I'd share them!

Attachments

· Finch the BUG LVR!
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
EvilinaDM101 said:
Lookin Good Yellow!! :goodjob:

LUV that angle of your pictures!! :D
Hey thanks! I was trying to get some nice pictures for a change so I took out a digital camera from the collegesomehow the 7.1 was better than the 1.3 mega pixels. lol!

SPIRU: I love your bug, looks great with the tint, spoiler, and eyelids! thanks for the comments!

· Finch the BUG LVR!
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Sorry I didn't notice all the pictures were from the same angle, here are some more!

Attachments

· CC + JB = TRUE LOVE
10,399 Posts
Saweeeet! ......and yellow too, yummy! :)

I friggin' :heart: those eyelids! I sure wish they'd hurry up and come out with some for Juggy!

Finch is lookin' hot.....:)

· Finch the BUG LVR!
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
gilligan said:
sweet yellow bug, and a 99 to boot:)
Thanks Gilligan, your 99 looks awesome too, plus you come up with some wicked crazy ideas, i love your originality! Thanks for the good review, you made Finch happy!

· Finch the BUG LVR!
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
JuggBug said:
Saweeeet! ......and yellow too, yummy! :)

I friggin' :heart: those eyelids! I sure wish they'd hurry up and come out with some for Juggy!

Finch is lookin' hot.....:)
Thanks Juggs! I'm really surprised nobody has made eyelids for your new new beetle, at least the main body is the same so you can get parts that way, I love your back window! Your rims are HOT too!

Finch saw a picture of Juggbug and got a little excited, lol!

· Finch the BUG LVR!
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Beetlebomb said:
Man, yellow99, your beetle looks HOT! Love the pics and the angles of the latest ones...they really show off your car to good advantage... Love the looks of your new Magnaflow exhaust system. Enjoy! ;)
Thanks so much! I figured my schooling would be worth something, so I rented a digital camera from the school and drove around Barrie until I saw a good place to take some pics. I'm a bit of a moron though, I didnt wash Finch before his photoshoot so there are spots of dirt in the pictures:mad:

Thanks so much for all of your comments, providing the weather is nice enough here tomorrow I will install my TVA Dashkit! I'll post pics when I get it in!

And for the exhaust, I wouldnt recommend anything else after using Magnaflow!

· Finch the BUG LVR!
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
captbp said:
What he said :)
Yellow is best
To be totally honest I wanted the bright blue metallic:eek: . But once I saw Finch, It was love at first sight! My brother was always suggesting I get a yellow one, so he was happy. I think the bug looks great in most of its colours, I think VW did a great job bringing back the retro-look. Now I would only buy a yellow one, but I dont have to, I have Finch!:D

· CC + JB = TRUE LOVE
10,399 Posts
yellow99 said:
Thanks Juggs! I'm really surprised nobody has made eyelids for your new new beetle, at least the main body is the same so you can get parts that way, I love your back window! Your rims are HOT too!

Finch saw a picture of Juggbug and got a little excited, lol!
Hi! :wave2: Thanks for all your nice words! I'm sure everyone has heard me complain about this before :rolleyes: , but the only thing that stinks about the 06's is waiting for new stuff to come out! :( And I'm trying to be patient, but it's just not working :wink: lol

Shout out to Finch from JuggBug....:wink:

· Finch the BUG LVR!
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Red Rider said:
Looking very good. I think the lids are gts-where did you get them.
Yes they are GTS! I actually got them from my brother for my birthday last year but I ordered them. I got them through Canadian Tire. You need to order them from there special order computer(keystone). You should be able to order them from any pep boys, auto zone, or any of the automotive specialty shops, they cost me $40 canadian, well actually my brother, but to get them painted it was an extra $80.

· Finch the BUG LVR!
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Ok so today was finally warm enough outside that I could install my TVA Dashkit and center consol cover. It was supposed to be mounted with contact cement, however I didnt like that idea. Thanks to 3M double sided tape I was able to install it with out any problems, Thanks Dad!

Here are some pictures:

Attachments

· Finch the BUG LVR!
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
What should I do next? front lip, spoiler, custom hood, or handling upgrades?

Eventually I would also like rims, let me know what you think, unfortunately only one of the above items will be done next year.

21 - 40 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.