VW Beetle Forum banner
41 - 60 of 82 Posts

·
Finch the BUG LVR!
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
My LED Tail lights from ebay (originally from X3 Racing)

Attachments

·
Finch the BUG LVR!
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Thanks! Yea your bug looks sweet with the stripes, but I don't wanna copy you. Yours is one hot bug, don't you just love the colour?

What a fun car!

·
Finch the BUG LVR!
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
RSF strictly foreign front bumper

Hey guys it's been a while so I thought I'd show you a sneak peek of whats going on... I'm getting my RSF front bumper from estrictlyforeign installed!

(gotta go to work)
Pictures coming soon!

·
Finch the BUG LVR!
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Here you go, the body shop is taken there sweet ass time but hopefully it looks good when it's done!

Attachments

·
Finch the BUG LVR!
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
Front end progress

here are some more pics!
The body shop is sure taking long, but everything is looking great, Can't rush good quality work I guess!

Attachments

·
Finch the BUG LVR!
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Well here it is the time has come for the new front end to be shown off!

Attachments

·
Finch the BUG LVR!
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Hey guys/girls thanks for the good reviews!

Almost compares to the Turbo S front huh?, lol!

I can look for clear corners... The signal light are actually side markers from a GEO Storm, lol, but they fit great.

Ride height will most likely stay the same, I have issues already with scraping.

I am very glad that the car turned out so well the body shop did a lot of work with the fibre glass!

And Yes they are fog lamps in the opening of the top grille. I had the factory ones in the original front end so since I found ones to fit the existing wiring was used.

·
Finch the BUG LVR!
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
Currently my priorities have moved from my car to saving up for a house, so wheels are way out of the budget for now.

Yes the hood is slightly lighter, however you can only tell on certain angles. The reason is when the new bumper was painted, the remaining 8-year old paint showed off it's age a little.

·
crank it up, suckers!
5,608 Posts
I hear ya on cash. I've had to focus on only maintenance on Paul for a while. There are still mods I want to do, but I don't have the fundage. Which sucks, because I've got almost 200,000 miles! There's not much longer to mod him reasonably!

41 - 60 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.