VW Beetle Forum banner
61 - 80 of 82 Posts

· Finch the BUG LVR!
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Eyelids are from Canadian tire, you can likely get them from any auto parts store special oreder they are made by GTS.

· Finch the BUG LVR!
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Hey I saw your posts on R2 B2L's post. I do really like the fitment of the new front end, the body shop did a lot of prep to it as i think they would for any aftermarket piece.

I did have the body shop mold the signal lights in. They made up some steel brackets and fibre-glassed them in behind where the lights would go. They they placed the lights and fibre-glassed around them to make it look as if they were made for it.

Only thing that is hard to get used to is that I went from a twin element bulb to a single, so now the flasher blinks faster. not a big deal but the ticking can get annoying quicker.

One issue I've had with mine is keeping the mesh in place, the body shop fibre-glassed in some wires to wrap around it but they break off and bend away very easily causing a lot of frustration when washing the car.

· Finch the BUG LVR!
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
Thanks Juggs, you don't look too bad yourself, well i mean your bug. Wow those things sure throw you off, lol.
Thanks for the compliments, how do you like your rear window cover?

· CC + JB = TRUE LOVE
10,399 Posts
yellow99 said:
Thanks Juggs, you don't look too bad yourself, well i mean your bug. Wow those things sure throw you off, lol.
Thanks for the compliments, how do you like your rear window cover?
If it was human, I'd marry it. :) :crazy: LOL

· Finch the BUG LVR!
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #75 ·
Haha It was awesome to park beside another 2.0 litre automatic :p Now all I need is your ___________. Hahaha
hhhmmmmm... exhaust? lol!

Thanks guys, Mike for the pics and Tesla for the comments!

· Finch the BUG LVR!
433 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·
Some recent pics

Attachments

61 - 80 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.