NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,714 Posts
I love the "kissing" New Beetles........ ;)

·
So over it!
8,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not Fun!

I had to drive home this past weekend, Chains were required going over the pass. I had bought some, but NEVER had to use them. So, here is Herbie with them on. It was a pain in the rear end, Never again! It was snowing, cold, and people were driving by splashing everyone on the side of the road chaning up. It sucked so bad. It took about a hour, I had to ask for help, and by that time, I was cranky, had to pee, and all my clothes were wet.
Taking them off, was better. However, no one tells you that you will be laying down under your car, to make sure the chains dont get caught on your axel. Yeah, that was great fun!!

Attachments

·
Worry less, drive more
4,270 Posts
Great pics, great car!! I hope I never have to put chains on. What a mess! Glad you made it over safely though.

·
beetle driver for life
1,151 Posts
Just remember it's the hard times that make your character...if you live through them and come away positive. I would never want to be the person who says "I can't do that it is messy or hard or yucky. Good job you persevered and conquered. And took some cool pics along the way.:D

·
So over it!
8,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yelojkt said:
Just remember it's the hard times that make your character...if you live through them and come away positive. I would never want to be the person who says "I can't do that it is messy or hard or yucky. Good job you persevered and conquered. And took some cool pics along the way.:D

I just saw this today. Im sorry. but yeah, Amen to what your sayin'...

·
RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!
2,063 Posts
yellowherbie said:
Here is my exit, along with my lovely crack.. I guess my yh is a hooptie now... :rolleyes: Oh, well there are worse things in life...
Nah, YH could never be a hooptie...Well, only if he played bad 80's music everytime you started him up.

·
CC + JB = TRUE LOVE
10,280 Posts
yellowherbie said:
Here is my exit, along with my lovely crack.. I guess my yh is a hooptie now... :rolleyes: Oh, well there are worse things in life...
You drove on the FREEWAY?? :eek: I'm still scared of taking Juggy on the freeway....:eek: Although I did manage about a 1/2 mile stretch of 117 mph yesterday :D So maybe I'm getting over it? Wheeeeeeeee! LOL

·
So over it!
8,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
JuggBug said:
You drove on the FREEWAY?? :eek: I'm still scared of taking Juggy on the freeway....:eek: Although I did manage about a 1/2 mile stretch of 117 mph yesterday :D So maybe I'm getting over it? Wheeeeeeeee! LOL
There is nothing but freeway's here... 117, yeah, get it goin' faster, girl!!

·
So over it!
8,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
SPIRU said:
Nah, YH could never be a hooptie...Well, only if he played bad 80's music everytime you started him up.

Nah, no sir mix alot here, that cd stays inside. Herbie loves Godsmack, and Linkin Park right now.

I want a new nb so bad! It seems like everyone is getting them over here...

1 - 20 of 39 Posts