NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I've been watching this site from afar and just finally joined. I've had my 2003 cybergreen TDI beetle for a couple of years and still love it as much now as I did when I was driving it home from the dealership. Sometimes I think I love it too much because often I look at it and just want to squish it. I look forward to becoming part of this excellent community!

·
Super Moderator
14,769 Posts
Welcome to the Org! Finally. :lurking: We've been wondering where you were..... :D

I have the same problem. Just last night, as the security guard walked me to my car after work (I work nights), I hugged my car, and embarrassingly told the guard, "I love this car! Even after three and half years, I get excited to get to drive it. You wouldn't understand.....":eek:

You are in good company....... :thewave:

·
Good-bye Curby...
8,727 Posts
citrusladybug said:
Hi everyone. I've been watching this site from afar and just finally joined. I've had my 2003 cybergreen TDI beetle for a couple of years and still love it as much now as I did when I was driving it home from the dealership. Sometimes I think I love it too much because often I look at it and just want to squish it. I look forward to becoming part of this excellent community!
we're so glad to have you! welcome to the .org. can't wait to see pictures of your car (hint, hint). :wave:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts