NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Somewerebetween19and22PSI
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all... back in july I bought a new daily driver... An 85 Audi GT Coupe... for a $1000... slowly been doing things to the car that needed to be done... but here she is...

stuff that I have already done: new engine mounts, new trans mount, new atom deign slotted rotors and mintex red box brake pads, new serp belts, fixed exhaust...

on the list still is control arm bushings, full exhaust, cam shaft, cam shaft gear, new struts, new coil springs, k&n filter, flush of all fluids, wheels and tires...

she had 329xxx miles on it and i now have 331250 and still runs great... got love 2.2 5cyl engine...

:cool:

·
Dubbed Spiderman
2,830 Posts
I liked the Rocco, but an Audi Coupe...:cool::cool::cool:Looks nice. Good luck with it. There's another car we don't get to see here in the midwest. :( Clean car. :bigthumb: Can't wait to see what you do with it! :D

·
Old & New Beetles
2,244 Posts
I have always loved coupe Audis from 1980´s.
Reminds me of rallysport glory and victories...

Famous Finn, Hannu Mikkola, won World Rally Championship title
in 1983 with Audi Quattro. He actually developed that car together with Audi engineers :thup:

Hannu Mikkola flying with his Audi in Rally of the 1000 Lakes
(in Finland, of course) :D

Attachments

·
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanx all... i like this thing some much better then the scirocco and it is more fun in general... not everyone knows what it is either... :cool:

·
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey all got some old school wheels for the audi just got to get some decent tires... which they will be a mild all terrian tire and paint them black and call it a day for wheels...

BSA Racing Wheels :cool:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts