NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
big poster turned lurker.
9,487 Posts
Why is it when I seem to do bad things, i get rewarded, and when i be a good Samaritan, i get it up the ass (the bad way)?

It all started 3 months ago when freddy's original engine blew up. i got one for $20 and put it on, and got him back on the road. it took longer than expected because i had a mis-matched exhaust manifold/downpipe. but justin (the cheat for those who remember him) got me tha tpart i needed and i was back on the road. I told justin after the car was running that the negine will not last forever, and he said he'd get me a car ASAP.

during the time the car was down for the part, the comapany i work for was gracious enough to let me use thier work van to get back and forth from work (45 minutes away). Well, fast forward 2 and a half months (2 weeks ago) later and the $20 engine crap the bed. again, they let me use the company van. but, wait, wheres this other car justin said he was gonna get me?

last week, my alarm clock didn't go off and i forgot my phone in the van. so lets say, everyone was really pissed at me and everything. so now i'm on thin ice with taking this van home all the time, every time justin says he's gonna get me the car, he doesnt answer his phone all day that day. and tonight is the last night i'm gonna be allowed to take the van home.

they say i need to find a ride. you know what, when i have to be there for 4pm, that's fine. i can get one. but when i have to leave my house at 4AM to be there before or at 5AM, there's a problem. who the hell will give me a ride at that time of night? NO ONE!!

So now, I'm gonna be forced to quit the job, that justin got me, if justin doesnt get me a car tomorrow. The same car he said he's get me 2 weeks ago, a week ago, saurday, monday, tonight, and now tomorrow.

With ALL THIS REAL LIFE crap going on. I needed a place to vent and offload my steam in a crative manner that would probably only work for me. And low and behold, it was going great until someone posted boobies in it. Thanks alot :whip:

So all of a sudden that picture re-appears in another thread, and i tell the mods about it like a good little memeber, and what happens??? The person who did wrong doesnt seem to have anything done to him, and i lose???

While i agree totally with the rules of this forum, why do some people get special treatment, and others get the potato end of the stick? I'm tired of life in general right now. And i REALLY dont need to be totally potato'd in real life, then come and get potato'd here too.

·
33 ⅓
15,621 Posts
Speaking as the person who posted the picture of the nude statue, and doing so not to cause a fuss, and trying to explain how it was just that, a nude statue, and art, I had no intention of crapping on your thread. None whatsoever.

Sorry that it happened that way. As to why I did not get into any trouble, I have no idea, outside of the simple fact I meant no malicious harm whatsoever. I even said to those who are in charge, that they could take the picture off the thread.

HAVING said all that, why didn't you just PM me if the picture of the nude statue bothered you to the extant that you felt the need to report it?

I would have removed it post haste.

Again, sorry your thread was affected.

·
Bug me again!
2,758 Posts
Sorry about your vehicle/work problems :grouphug: Better get back on the employer's good side, seems like jobs will become much harder to come by in the near future.
As for the forum repression, that's the winds of change for you...

·
Super Moderator
14,735 Posts
Aww, Jose my friend. I hope the end of the tunnel shines brightly very soon! :eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts