VW Beetle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am a senior and I'm interested in buying a Beetle and have found one! Please advise:
The dealer has posted the following: 2010 Volkswagen Beetle 2.5L @ 21,455 miles and a factory warranty is included but did not specify how long...Heated leather seats, sunroof, cruise control, rear defogger, security system, power windows/locks/mirrors, Heaven metallic Blue for $12,405 and it has been on the market for months. Originally wanted a convertible, but I believe for the price and amenities that I'd be very happy with this one. What do I need to check for? Thank you for your time....I appreciate it!!!, Liz

http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used-2010-Volkswagen-Beetle-c21984#listing=66304231

·
Super Moderator
14,832 Posts
You have leverage, my dear! :D

It looks great, and well taken care of. It is already a good price, but if you have the cash, offer less, and go get it! :clap:

Welcome to the Org! :wave2:

·
Premium Member
3,453 Posts
Welcome to the great and wonderful ORG! Many fantastic cars, people and answers lurk in this great land. If you haven't done so already, take time to fill in your profile and post a few photos so we can ORGle them!!

·
Senior Member Sponsor
1,345 Posts
My advice would be to check around some more.

The price is negotiable on any car.

But, I truly believe these cars pick you.

Happened to me,it could happen to you!

You will know the one that calls you.

It's a great looking Bug, so Good luck!:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts