NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Black Velvet
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you have any reflections from your Beetle? Show some pictures here. Here's some of mine.

Attachments

·
Black Velvet
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I use Meguaires pretty much on every thing. My car also has a special coating where I don't use soap I just use water and wipe it with a micro fabric towel. It gives my car a long lasting clean look. My car can get dusty or it could rain and it won't leave spots. I also keep my car garaged and covered never exposed out in the sun. It just simple things keeps my car looking like new and it also save money and time too.

·
Registered
146 Posts
I use Meguaires pretty much on every thing. My car also has a special coating where I don't use soap I just use water and wipe it with a micro fabric towel. It gives my car a long lasting clean look.
Then its the special coating I'm interested in. Also keep my car indoors virtually 24 x 7, and have used a variety of Mothers amd Meguires products, but I have to do a complete polish before I wax to get the kind of depth your capturing in the pics. What is the special coating called?

·
Black Velvet
980 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
The dealership put a clear coat on my car when I bought it new (free of charge). They also did the interior as well so if I spill anything like soda or juice just wipe it off and it's good as new. I also do the same thing for my wheels. Since my wheels are black it don't require that much work to maintain them, but when I go to car shows and want to get the best shine I use Mequires Spray Wax. Here are other things that I used.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
About this Discussion
27 Replies
7 Participants
blackbeetle1978
NewBeetle.org Forums
The New Beetle forum, come in and join our discussions on the new Volkswagen Beetle. Talk about modifications, performance and color choices.
Full Forum Listing