NewBeetle.org Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've been lucky here in London. October and 30 degrees celcius
For a few days. People on the roads are happier. Letting the Bug out of junctions etc.
Just cool driving a Bug around when it's Sunny.

Bug's to me are driven by happy people. .

Can't see myself in any other car at the moment. Nothing comes close to the design and FEELING of the Love Bug

:)

·
Super Moderator
20,823 Posts
Too right... there's just something cool about driving our bugs.

Here in Florida, we're finally starting to feel the cooler temps and lower humidity. Driving any time of the day is a pleasant experience. It's great driving with the windows down, feeling the cool temps, especially in the evening.

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
The very reason they make drop tops! :D

·
Registered
114 Posts
I know!!! Every time I'm tempted to give another driver the finger, I have to remind myself that I have the image of a happy yet mellow bug owner to uphold. (And it's quite true 99.99% of the time).

·
Banned
1,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I installed a Bull horn a few months ago. Driving into the Big City of London and just randomly pressing it at traffic lights, has some weird and wonderful reactions :lol:

Wouldn't have the same effect coming from any other car ;) :D

:)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Something must be wrong with me.I don't get warm and fuzzy feelings when I drive my bug. These are quirky cars, mine runs like a recovering alchoholic, one day at a time. Today it ran well, no CELs, nothing broke and it is home safe. Tomorrow is another day. I could never sell this car, I love living on the edge:cool:

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
Something must be wrong with me.I don't get warm and fuzzy feelings when I drive my bug. These are quirky cars, mine runs like a recovering alchoholic, one day at a time. Today it ran well, no CELs, nothing broke and it is home safe. Tomorrow is another day. I could never sell this car, I love living on the edge:cool:
:jawdrop: EDGE is good!

·
I'm not a dude.
1,230 Posts
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

So I'm not the only one that feels this way?! :crazy:

cheers to those that like the rush of not knowing what's going to go wrong next, but at the same time can't see themselves driving anything else.

:crunk:

·
Registered
590 Posts
I am always happy driving Bluebonnet. My hubby drives Bluebonnet for me right now. I ride along. I have been sick for quite while. I smile when he has her out of the garage and ready to get in.:D It is just getting cool enough here to drive with the top down. My fav. time of year. Fall/winter. We also have an SUV that he drives daily so taking Bluebonnet out is a treat.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts