NewBeetle.org Forums banner

301 - 320 of 617 Posts

·
266 Posts
What sort of 0-60 times are you getting? I'm assuming your 2.0T would be stronger than our 1.8Ts, eh?

Your car looks great, by the way...looks brand new. Better than brand new in many respects.
Yes, with the turbo SMG is running it will be faster than a 1.8t, but its 8v VS 20v. So its a wash. Both motors can make big power=how much money.

·
Premium Member
5,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #310
I was waiting for someone to ask! ;) It's out of the Blue Lagoon colour concept. It's one of the ones that are real leather so I had it stripped, dyed and sealed by a professional leatherworker. Turned out just like OEM and he only charged me 20 bucks! :D

·
Somewerebetween19and22PSI
1,708 Posts
hey the car looks really good and im glad you put a pic of it on the dyno but what did it put down??? once again the car looks so sick!!! :D :cool: :) im kind of jealous lol but really!!!

·
Super Moderator
20,812 Posts
Lol, Al... I am Justin, he is Jordan... Haven't we had this conversation before... Im just playin with ya :wink:
I hate when I do that:rant2: Guess i needed another coffee

Me goes to grab some coffee and to edit previous post:D

·
Premium Member
5,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #319
Thanks guys! :D

Christmas presents for my car showed up last week. Two complete Votex kits with skirts, bought a spare kit because it would really suck to get rear-ended or something and not be able to replace the parts.

Anyway, that's it for now I guess. Merry Christmas everyone!

301 - 320 of 617 Posts
About this Discussion
616 Replies
122 Participants
Splitspeed
NewBeetle.org Forums
The New Beetle forum, come in and join our discussions on the new Volkswagen Beetle. Talk about modifications, performance and color choices.
Full Forum Listing